2015年8月7日 星期五

Hello Gaum, Hafa Adai

    When you visit Guam, 
you might hear people saying "Hafa Adai" to you as greeting. 
You might have guessed it correctly as Hafa Adai = Hello in Guam. 
So you might also see all kinds of souvenir printed with Hafa Adai.




The very 1st meal we had in Guam, 
was buffet in Taste located in Westin Hotel 1F. 
We read some recommendations about this restaurant and indeed they won some award.


    We enjoyed that lunch very much. 
Not only the seafood, the music, but also the friendly people we met. 
They showed me the hospitality of this Island for us to embrace this family trip.


    So I'm writing this as a special thanks to the 2 cute chef in Westin Taste. (well, not sure if chef is the right word to use but in my opinion they are chef, as they cook my crab and oysters well). 
They helped me with my food and also with my photos. 


 
        This is one of the reason why I love travelling. 
You get to see different things, taste various of food, and meeting people from different countries.


    Next time if you are in Westin Taste and you need to take photos (we all know how important it is for a tourist to take photo), now you know who you can ask help from. 
Wish you enjoy the restaurant as much as I do!

*****************************************************

Westin Taste (click for Website Link)

Hours:Monday -
Saturday 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM;
Sunday 6:30 AM - 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM (Brunch), 6:00 PM - 9:00PM
Atmosphere:Casual, Interactive DiningSetting:Spacious, Modern,
Open kitchen with live cooking stations
Phone:(671) 647-0991

沒有留言:

張貼留言